Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fitness Goals

Sunday night. After a pretty successful weekend as far as diet and exercise are concerned (and otherwise, really. A good weekend all around) I find myself once again motivated for the week to come. I've been making too many excuses for not exercising, and it's time to get into gear. Because we're going to the baseball game tomorrow night, I know I have to do my working out in the morning. I have workout clothes laid out for myself, and a dvd prepped and ready in the player. All I have to do is get dressed and hit play.

I've been using DailyMile.com to track my fitness progress, and since it's meant to tracking your running mileage, it's making me want to get back into running again in earnest. Since I know that, once I get home for the night after work, it's impossible to leave again, I have to work around that -- bringing gym clothes to work so that I can go running straight from the office, packing healthy lunches, and so on.

I made a goal to be back down to shape by this Christmas. Supposedly, it's 9 months up, 9 months down. Well, Baby Violet just turned 5 months, and I'm not sure I'm on track to have lost all the weight in the next 4 months. So it's time to go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment