Monday, July 2, 2012

Home Again

Baby Violet has been spending the last several days with my mom at my grandfather's house. Since Mom won't be here during our moving weekend, she's pitching in now by giving us baby-free time to pack up the house, as well as hogging some nana time for herself with the Little Missy.

As much as I love to get some free time to accomplish a few tasks, the second night of having her away from home found me just a little bit sad. I missed my little monkey while she was away. So tonight, even though Mom was going to keep her again, I every so subtly suggested taking her home for the night, so that she could get back on her sleep schedule in her comfortable environment and give my mom a chance to rest up as well. Of course, baby was cranky and and tired, and so she went to bed an hour early and I haven't had much time with her tonight, but just knowing that she's curled up with her blankie in the other room makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment