Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mama's New Toy

Well, this is going to be a short post, because I spent all of tonight playing with my new toy -- a shiney new iPhone 4. No, not the 4S, just the lowly 4, which is still a huge step up from the silly old phone I was using, and I like it very much. I got the white one, because it seemed a bit more fem and less popular than the black one. I'm already super obnoxious, I've downloaded all the best free apps, from Pinterest to Instagram and Voxer and DrawSomething. All the ones you gotta have. I've very excited for the baby to wake up tomorrow so that I can start filling it with pictures of her.
Yep, this was my night.

I just need a pretty new case now, and I'm all set. 

So if you suddenly get a bunch of requests to play DrawSomething or have facetime or whatever, just, bear with me. I may be late to this party, but, you know, I brought wine, so at least that's something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment